Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yoga Challenge (Take Two): Day One

I get a little bit of a break and I take a big one.

We just got a big snow storm in Denver this past week starting Wednesday morning and accumulating almost two feet at my house. The roads were awful so Molly and I decided to cancel class. I got out of work early that day came home and slept and slept. Needless to say today is the first day that I've done yoga since Tuesday.

I've had a fabulous wonderful break... I can't believe how much I have slept this weekend, I've taken countless naps and have had no problems sleeping a full nights sleep.

11/01 Sun - 60 min - C1 w/ Lisa at Ken Caryl CorePowerYoga

Yoga was LOVELY... I was extremely sore from running amok this weekend. AND! Ron and Andie came! We went out to eat at Imperial Garden afterwards, I got Strawberry Chicken and split steamed dumplings with Ryan. YUM.

Back to work tomorrow... at least I'm well rested. And then there's also the time change! W00t!

First Day at the new studio tomorrow... and I'm also teaching Lia's class before that. Two new experiences in one day, should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! How did everything go with Lia's class and da new studio??
    I'm so glad to hear you got a well-deserved break :) And strawberry chicken sounds... intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia's class went very well I think! I got mobbed with questions after class... twas awesome :)

    The new studio is lovely and huge. We had a good turnout.

    Dood... you have to go try the strawberry chicken sometime! We should do chinese food some friday afternoon. Maybe this friday? xo!

    ReplyDelete