Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YC: Day Nine

11/09 Mon - 60 min - Yoga Flow w/ Molly McClellan at Motion En Fuego

Yesterday was an exhausting day. Went to Lia's class, then yoga and then 2 more hours of dance. Not as exhausting as last Monday when I subbed for Lia's class... but still exhausting nonetheless.

As far as yoga goes though I'm definitely seeing improvement in a few different poses. The most exciting one is crow. I've always sworn I have an abnormally high amount of nerve endings (aka I have a ridiculously low pain tolerance). So when you ask me to stick my knees on the backs of my triceps, they just scream in pain. It's been getting better though which is exciting =)
Last night is the closest I've ever gotten to it. Lunges are getting deeper too...

No comments:

Post a Comment