Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Thursday, November 5, 2009

YC: Day Five

11/05 Thurs - 60 min - Yoga Sculpt w/ Kacey at Ken Caryl CorePowerYoga

I broke down and got a month unlimitted at CPY... now I just have to use the heck out of it and I'll feel good and justified. I'm excited I'm going to try a ton of different teachers and classes.

Obviously tried the Yoga Sculpt this morning and I don't think it's what I'm really looking for... I've never really been into aerobics and while it was definitely amusing to be doing yoga aerobics with weights, I don't think it's my thing. I want more flow and less repetition. I go to yoga to slow my brain down not speed it up even more. Not persoally for me... I did really like the teacher though, she made it fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna,

    I agree with you. I don't see yoga and aerobics mixing well. Yoga is for relaxing and aerobics is for getting "all worked up"....Maybe if aerobics came first and you ended with yoga...that might work!
    Love You!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete