Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Monday, March 14, 2011

purpose.

I'm searching for a purpose for this blog... I am still updating things in the professional belly dance life, but most things tend to be getting too personal for this public blog. Thoughts? Opinions? What do you want to hear about?

C&T is coming up super quick. About a week and a half then I will be in Seattle performing and assisting teaching our workshops. Goodness how that did sneak up on me. eep!

As far as my yoga practice, I am not going as often as I would like, but I am getting in a downward dog a day at least, explanation in the next paragraph.

As far as aerial I am loving it, I feel like a 5 year old swinging about. Though my arms are trying to adjust to my mid-twenties weight which is considerably more than it was at 5 years old, though reasonable for mid-twenties ;) No I'm not telling you my weight, mostly because I don't even know what it is, LOL! I could go on a rant about the abusive behaviors women put themselves through because of those silly things... but anyway. Aerial. My instructor has me doing a little morning routine to strengthen the upper body and a few things for the lower body and core for good measure. One item has been added a week, currently I am at 5 push ups, 10 knee push ups, 2 kinds of 30 second squats and a 30 second plank. I've been in heaven discussing technique and different ways of doing push ups, planks and squats.

In non movement news... I'm reading, a decent amount, see what all that has been here on my goodreads page, friend me if you like, I love book recommendations! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment