Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Artist's Way

Yeah I know two posts in one day, don't go into shock please. ;)

Twelve weeks ago I started a book called The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.
It's essentially a three month long journey for artist's of any medium or currently no medium. I've found it helpful on numerous levels and highly recommend it. If you can't manage a three month system make it last six months or twelve. You go through it at your own pace and take what you need from it. I'm going to let everything marinate in my brain till January 2012 when I plan to re-read it. Just thought I'd throw it your way just in case you find yourself not creating, feeling stuck or just needing something inspirational. The margins in this book are filled with wonderful quotes. Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment