Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

of Yoga and Aerial... two things...

One:
I was finally given an adjustment for crow with a block a week ago and was able to get into the pose fairly easily! Which was AMAZING after six years of bumbling around in it every class. Happy I am.

Two:
I tried another aerial class last night with MiraasAerial. It was geared toward the super beginner with crap for upper body strength, which would be me! I had a ton of fun and can not wait for next week. I was able to play around on the lyra/hoop a bit... it was quite happy making and my shoulder girdle is decently sore this morning. *does a happy dance*

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that ONE of us can finally get into crow pose. I prefer the dead man pose. It took me a long time, but I finally got it ;)

    I can't even imagine trying the hoop, but I named a pair of earrings Cerceau in honor of the sport. A friend said that they reminded her of a sparkly woman on an aerial hoop, and thus the name was struck!

    ReplyDelete