Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yoga Journal Colorado Conference

http://www.yjevents.com/ep09/

Started to look at the yoga journal conference details this morning. I think I'm going to be able to afford one day. Trying to decide what day to do... debates between Thursday intensive or a Friday or Saturday day pass. I wish I could do the full main conference, but that's a wee bit expensive for my budget, plus then I'd have to find somewhere to stay in Estes Park and I doubt that is cheap. Have to have registration in by July 31st... so I have a while, however, it says the day passes are limitted... I have no idea how limitted those may or may not be.

I've never really been to a yoga workshop before so I'm very curious to attend and see how everything is run. In addition to all of the fabulous information I'll get... e! And I'd totally be lying if I didn't say I wasn't looking forward to the vending. Yoga Jewelry... *drool*

No comments:

Post a Comment