Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Friday, April 17, 2009

Elevation Day 1

The Colorado weather decided to dump a spring snowstorm on us this morning. Yuck. Driving was terrible but I planned and made it out to Golden with perfect timing for my first class with Rachel Brice at 8:30AM. Rachel's class was fabulous as always. It gave me some new concepts and ideas to play with and totally wrapped my brain into a pretzel. 3 hours of w00t!

Went and got lunch with Dian at Capital Grill (I think?) Had a lovely talk with her.

Went back to Buffalo Rose for my second workshop. Kassar's fast combinations. The concepts behind the combo's were fairly simple, but the sequencing was amazing. Beautifully simple. I took video footage of everything today for reference. I have given up at notes since I can never decipher my scribble scratch after a workshop.

Went over to Molly's afterwards and hauled ass on TF9 choreography. I feel a bit better now. However, the brain is goo. Thank God for LUNA bars, they got me through the day in one piece. I heart the chai and smores... OMG! NOM!

Must costume... rehearse... costume... rehearse... organize the brain. ja. It's going to be a long couple of weeks. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

No comments:

Post a Comment