Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Monday, October 26, 2009

YC: Day Four

10/26 Mon - 60 min - Restorative Yoga w/ Molly McClellan at Dance Fusion

Since I won't have time or inclination to blog after class tonight, figure I'll update now.
Today's yoga is a restorative class offered by my fabulous partner in crime Molly McClellan.
I can't wait for it... it'll be between 3 hours of dance classes and will serve as a bit of a break.

One thing I forgot to note about yesterdays practice was that I actually got side plank for a few seconds. My shoulders fight me constantly in this pose. Trying to find a balance between too much and too little. Chaturunga (sp?) is feeling better slowly but surely too in the shoulder area. It's shimmy time tonight in Belly Dance class... we'll see how they hold up. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment