Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Joanna's Yoga Challenge (YC)

I got the idea for a yoga challenge from Nicole who posted her challenge and blog on a yoga community.
This challenge will extend through the end of November for me.
The basic concept is to do at least 20 minutes of yoga each day, make healthier eating choices, read an excerpt out of Meditations from the Mat each day and blog about it.

I was going to start on November 1st but this past weekend I've done yoga every single day so I figured I'd just start now! Here's what I've done so far...

10/23 Fri - 60 min - Hot Fusion Yoga w/ Melissa at Ken Caryl CorePowerYoga
10/24 Sat - 105 min - Hot Yoga w/ Jim V at Ken Caryl CorePowerYoga
10/25 Sun - 60 min - C1 w/ Lisa at Ken Caryl CorePowerYoga

Time to go take a shower! lol!

1 comment: