Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dance Room Deux! An update in pictures

Ryan was a cutie and uploaded this to facebook at 2am because he knew I'd check it first thing in the morning.

Painting complete! Ah somelier...

Underlayment is laid and new pure white outlets and switches installed.

We begin laying the floor... have I mentioned I have the best husband ever?

Jasmine inspects Husbands work.

New baseboards!

Completed flooring into the closet space.

Baseboard detail.
And my belated birthday present from my mother, she cross stitched it from scratch!

Also... at the beginning of the month I was lucky enough to run across a piece of antique assuit in an antique shop, needless to say this beauty has a new home. Guh...

Ryan spotted this beauty in our neighbors trash last weekend... we're going to polish her up and she'll live in my dance room.

A picture I found at an antique store, I may have to go back and buy it, guh...

No comments:

Post a Comment