Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The past two months of teaching...

...have been so rewarding. Watching the participating dancers grow and push themselves, making it to class after being sick, family issues, job issues and the ensuing lack of sleep. I'm so completely proud of each and every single one of them. One lovely lady posted her experience, making me tear up.

Yesterday I taught a choreography workshop after the Boot Camp class. The girls rocked it, took it and made it their own, and most importantly they let go of themselves and had fun. It showed in their faces.

GrayFires and myself running the choreography.

I've started my own facebook page, for students to keep updated on classes and also anyone who's interested in following my work, feel free to like if it suits you, and by all means subscribe to my youtube channel as well.

I started packing for Portland/ Cultivation tonight... the cats are determined that they will go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment