Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yoga Challenge Overview

CorePower Free Classes - 2
CorePower $8 Classes - 5
CorePower Regular Classes - 9
Home Practice - 6
Molly/Dance Classes - 8

Tried 11 different teachers in all!

Not too shabby! After a month of going at it I feel lovely. I can tell I'm getting stronger, if only because my turkish drops are getting better, lol! But I do have more energy and my mental health has definitely improved for the most part.

I think I'm going to continue this but not at full force. My schedule will look like this:
Monday - Molly's Yoga Class
Tues - CPY
Wednesday - 15 min Yoga Warm up in Drills
Thursday - CPY
Friday - CPY
Sat - Optional CPY
Sun - CPY

Saturday was definitely the hardest day to get to yoga for me. It tends to be me and Ryans day to hang out and get errands done, plus none of the classes on Sat at Ken Caryl seem to work well for me... I do like the 8am C2 class, however if I sleep in too late, oh well... not gonna stress about it. Overall it was wonderful though. I'm going to continue blogging everyday I go to yoga... this has been fun and a good use for my journal; in addition to dance related entries of course! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment