Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A new chapter...

One of my dearest friends, GrayFires is leaving the state to start her own adventure in 11 days. I will be starting my own adventure of sorts staying in the state of Colorado. I've resigned from TribalTique as of June 1. Being with this company has given me uncountable opportunities that I will be forever grateful for, but I am feeling a need to start a new chapter.

GrayFires and I both are going to endear to keep our blogs updated for each other, ourselves and our friends as to our comings and goings, thoughts and plans of what is and what may be.

I'm looking forward to many things...
  • spending more time with Ryan, my three cats and three dogs
  • attending classes at From The Top Dance Centre (with a focus on ballet, contemporary and hip hop)
  • teaching my Strong: Boot Camp classes and my own original choreography workshops, with an emphasis on building community, strong dancers and having fun
  • attending more local belly dance events and classes

7 comments:

  1. One day we will be at the same place at the same time, but until then, good luck with your new adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I would love to meet you in person! We will have to go out for chai or snacks. If you ever come to Elevation in Colorado you are more than welcome to use my couch. :)
      Thank you for the luck, one can always use a little with big changes.
      x.

      Delete
    2. Oh you are too sweet. I'd love to make it to Elevation next year--I'm in prep mode for Tribal Massive and 8 Elements right now! It'll be awesome to meet you in person one day soon :)

      You coming up for Dark Harvest by any chance? The couch offer goes both ways!

      Delete
    3. I hope you enjoy 8 elements as much as I did, which was a ton. I'm hoping to make it to Tribal Massive next year, you'll have to let me know how that is.

      At the end of September? Perhaps... it is the same weekend as me and my sweetie's 10th anniversary, though... we shall see. I'll keep it in my noggin, I've been needing a reason to get a passport anyway. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for blogging! My update is coming tomorrow, I promise :) We do have a lot of upcoming adventures planned, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hold you to that, but hey you did get the party pics up on facebook :)
      Yeah... adventures... lots of them. I like the scenery in yours better though I must say.

      Delete
  3. I suppose I should keep up with you beautiful lady~I am sad you are leaving TTD, but so happy you are embarking on a new chapter of your life. I will leave you with this quote that I posted for Stefanie~
    “Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time.
    Time to write your story~
    Blessings to you sweet lady~

    ReplyDelete