Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's been a while... hasn't it?

Sorry for the lack of an update here recently, summer is my time to chill after the busyness of spring.

I have been...
-reading books that can only be classified as brain candy... it will be rotted by the time I try to pick things back up in August.
-sunbathing with my cats and romping with my dogs
-to the renaissance festival with many amazing friends
-to a Rapids (soccer) game or two
-saw a few beautiful fireworks shows
-celebrated my birthday at the club dancing with many more amazing friends (my sweet mother sent me a boxful of Trader Joe's groceries for my bday, twas the sweetest thing ever and so delicious!)

Things that are in the future...
August: Performing at the farmers market most likely on Pearl Street in Denver
September: Will be attending the belly dance swap
October: I will be going to Portland for Rachel Brice's 8 Elements and then coming back to perform at the DNote with my troupe for the Halloween hafla.
November: Performing at TribalTique's Holiday Hafla in Fort Collins
December: There will be a lovely break for belly dance... but and increase in family activities
January: Begin prep for Cues and Tattoos and Tribal Fest 12

That's the schedule... but truly I am trying to just take things one day at a time...
though I should hop on my house this weekend and clean it up, perhaps I've gotten too lazy?
Till next time sweet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment