Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Monday, July 19, 2010

yoga and crow pose

Made it to yoga yesterday for the first time in 2 or 3 weeks. It was fabulous and happy making.
Ryan went with and kept me company... I hate doing yoga in a classroom of people I don't know.

I know I shouldn't be but I'm very jealous of Ryan's crow pose. I've always had a mental block about balancing on my hands, 3 or so months ago I just about got it, but my knees slipped off of my arm and slammed into the floor, my right one taking most of the brunt and it hurt and bruised up for a while. Knee pain whilst belly dancing sucks. So there's that and all of the broken mirrors at CorePower that I've seen from balancing poses that decided not to balance... LOL. I'm also worried sick I'll hurt someone next to me in class.

*note to self, park it in the middle of the class room with hopefully not too many people around you so you'll stop making up excuses for why you can't get into this pose, how many years have you been doing yoga? Yeah, I need to stop making excuses. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment