Belly Dance Artist

Belly Dance Artist

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A solo, a duet and a trio.

I've been working on a structured improvisational solo for most of the year so far. The JamBallah NW performance was my favorite.




In May my dear friend Lisa of Caldera Tribal and I had multiple skype rehearsals and a few in person rehearsals and pulled off a fun duet in Durango.

In April/May I choreographed a dance for three people. I named it Chariot Dance Project. We had a ridiculously good time. I hope the three of us can come together again for another project soon.
I've got another solo in the works currently... another duet with Lisa, a huge group project in mind for early next year as well as another exciting endeavor to be revealed as soon as I'm ready to reveal it publicly... teehee. See you soon. x.

1 comment: